Acne Symptoms, Causes and Treatments: Acne is a type of long-term disease of our body’s skin follicle. Usually this disease occurs on the face, throat, chest, backache and upper arm. These places may be suffered by small grains, small boils, cysts and even nodules. The disease is usually more common in the face, especially in the cheeks, nose, forehead and throat.
The hormone testosterone and progesterone in the adolescence of the skin cause the sebaceous glands to emit more oil. For some reason the mouth of the sebaceous gland becomes blocked when there is an obstruction. As a result there is an obstruction of the sebum emission and it swells inside which is known as acne. Pulp is produced when the cell infections occur.
Sometimes they can be quite deep, even when they appear smaller from outside. Because of this, acne infection can be frozen but it may lead to the stains of the face. Generally, 90 percent of people aged 13 years and up to 19 years of age have this disease. The incidence of this disease decreases after the age of 20. Sometimes it can occur even at age 20 to 30 years and may stay for many years.
What are Acne Symptoms?
Although there is no known cause of acne, due to adolescence, heritability, digestive noise and alcoholism acne can be caused. Acne symptoms is a type of long-term dermatological disease of our body skin. The Sibelius glands of the skin began to emit more and more oils due to hormone testosterone and progesterone during adolescence. Since the oil outlet is blocked, the oil glands begin to grow inside. Once the glandata bursts and oil spreads around the surrounding tissues. Then, the bacteria breaks the oil and produces fatty acids in the tissues.
This fatty acid creates inflammation inside the skin, resulting in the formation of the granule in the skin. This is known as Acne symptoms. The throat, chest and backache, usually on the surface of the hand and especially on the face, are more common spots for this disease. These areas can be small grains, boils, cysts or nodules.
The Causes of Acne
Causes of acne include clogged cores, bacterial infections, hormonal imbalances or fluctuations, inflammation, a poor diet, stress and lack of sleep. By maintaining some rules, it is possible to get rid of acne easily. Some of the top home remedies for acne and acne scars are gently cleansing skin, toning, moisturizing, balancing hormones, protecting skin from sun damage, using essential oils and eating a healthy diet.
Although there is no reason of acne problem due to any special diet, but if the number of acne is increased after eating a meal, then that meal should be excluded. Plenty of fruits and water have to be kept on meal. If there is an acne in the face, then no chemical material or cosmetics should be used.
If you suffer from Acne you can maintain the following tips to control it:
1. Wash your face two to three times a day with a light soap or face wash.
2. Do not touch the acne with fingernail and do not use other’s towels.
3. Cosmetic or makeup that increase oil on the skin cannot be used. The oiled cream or the foundation cannot be used.
4. The head should be kept dry. Do not give oil to the hair in such a way that the oil in the face also becomes oil.
5. You have to have enough sleep at night. And you must have to be free from stress.
6. Protein and Vitamin-rich foods have to be eaten more and more.
7. Drink plenty of water and eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. Try to eat as much vegetarian food as possible. Sour, spicy and oily food should not be eaten.
8. Dairy products contain very high quantities of hormonal content, they are easily mixed with blood. Because of this, eat less cheese, milk and yogurt.
9. Do not go out in the sun unnecessarily, you should avoid sunshine.
Steps to be taken to reduce Acne Symptoms:
1. Eat a lot of vegetables.
2. Reduce facial lactation. To reduce lactation, you will have to wash your face several times a day with light soap.
3. Reduce the consumption of oily foods like fennel, fry, chocolate, ice cream and fast food.
4. Once acne is addressed, it cannot be quilted. It can create hollow hole. Again, from the hands and nails, bacteria can affect the acne and the acne can be transformed into boil.
5. To clean the face with towels, the towels should be cleaned first.
6. If you have acne or if it is high, then you have to consult a physician.
7. Steroids should not be used in any way as a remedy for acne. This may cause skin damage and the use of steroids may lead to more acne.
8. There is several well systems now to remove the holes that are on the skin for acne.
Among those methods, puncture scarcamurva, dermabrasion, sky r elevation, etc. removes holes and scars in the normal skin and the skin is brought back to the normal condition.
There are many types of acne treatment. If you have acne for a long time, you should consult a doctor. Acne can cause severe damage to the skin if it is not treated for a long time, may cause severe skin inflammation.
If the amount of acne is too high, then tetracycline or irathromysin have to be taken. These medicines may be eaten for a long time. Before using these medicines, you must consult a dermatologist.
Salicylic acid is another common active ingredient
Salicylic acid that helps remove excess cells that trap sebum and bacteria inside pores. Once acne is resolved, how do dermatologists remove acne scars? A peel might be recommended to remove the appearance of dark spots or scars, such as a glycolic peel. Peels and other acne treatments can increase photo-sensitivity, so you’ll need to protect your skin from the sun.
By taking proper steps acne can be reduced and controlled. After you have gotten rid of acne, it’s important to stick with a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, keep up with your new skin care routine and change your pillowcase every week to prevent breakouts from returning.